Skip to content
Dr. Stephen Hill has presented professionally at regional and national conferences, and he enjoys presenting locally on a regular basis. I invite medical clinics, school staff, employers and community groups to request a presentation from the list below, or one tailored to meet your needs. Dr. Hill is also a member of the Idaho Psychological Association’s Speakers Bureau that provides community education, and offers radio and TV interviews on mental health topics as a form of outreach.
Presentations Available by Request
Individual Health, Development, and Life Skills
· Take Charge of Your Calendar! Take Back Your Life!
· 5 Ways to Make Every Day Happy
· Reclaiming Your Life from Stress & Burnout
· Recognizing and Mastering and Adult ADHD
· Contemporary Research Updates on ADHD
· No More Holiday Madness: A Holiday Survival Guide
· Coming Out to Friends and Family
· Being Single in the New Millennium
· Rekindle: A Marital Enrichment Workshop
· Couples in Trouble: Rethink, Restart
· Parenting Teens– and Surviving!
· A Crash Course in Effective Parenting
· Parenting Separation & Divorce: After the Beginning
· Stepfamily Parenting
Communication and Conflict Resolution
· Restoring Healthy Communication at Home and Work
· Effective Communication / Active Listening
· Conflict Resolution